COVID-19 – updates and guidance
The latest information on safety, testing and Imperial's response to COVID-19
Updated 30 December 2020
- Safety: Keeping you safe is our top priority. Visit our COVID-19 safety pages for the safety measures we have put in place.
- Testing and tracing: Find out how to get a test, updates on test to release, and what to do with your test result or if you're a close contact. Plus the work of our COVID-19 Contact Tracing Hub (CCT Hub) and what you need to do with QR codes.
- Testing data: positive cases remain low amongst our community - for the latest numbers visit our testing data page.
College? COVID-19 ?status and response?
- Campus status: Our campuses and halls of residence are in Tier 4: stay at home. Only students and staff required to be on our campuses should visit. Find out more on the College? COVID-19 ?status page.
- Spring term 2021 'staggered return' and students travelling away over the break: Find the FAQs here.
Find out about Imperial's research and community action in response to COVID-19.
More specific COVID-19-related information for staff, students, applicants:
Guidance for staff and students
03 December 2020Imperial projects global coronavirus trajectory with simulation tool